Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mother's Day
Ohhh, what a wonderful Mother's Day! Howard got me a new Helly Hansen fleece that I've been looking at for a while. I LOVE it! Brian, Howard and I decided to drive up to Mt. Spokane to do some hiking on mom's day. Once we got up there, we realized there was way too much snow. We parked and realized my back was in so much pain, I almost could not get out of the car. We got out and walked around a little and had a tailgate lunch, hoping it would loosen my back up a bit. It didn't work. By that evening, I was in so much pain I ended up in the ER. 2 herniated discs and lots of pain meds. I'm taking things pretty easy right now. Here's some pictures of before I couldn't move.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEATHER!!!! You need to rest for about a month! You need to get better lady! If you need anything, and I am not joking around, ANYTHING, you let me know and I will zip on over there for you!
ReplyDelete